In this news section you will find Archival Platform announcements. You can also download Archival Platform newsletters.
DAC Mzansi Golden Economy 2015-2016 applications now open for submission
The 2015-2016 MGE applications are now open for submission. Please pay attention to the revised guidelines and application form. Interested and eligible organizations, companies, and individuals are hereby invited to send applications and proposals for possible financial support and partnership with the Department:
Applications will be accepted in the following three programmes:
* Cultural Events Programme
* Touring Ventures Programme
* Public Art Programme
Hard copies can be collected from the Department of Arts and Culture offices at the 2nd Floor, Kingsley Centre Building, 481 Stanza Bopape Street; Corner Stanza Bopape and Steve Biko Road and at all Provincial Departments of Arts and Culture.
For more information please contact the following officials during office hours:
* Touring Ventures Programme - Ms Cathrine Mokoena at 012 441 3881 or 072 622 0310 and Mr Skhumbuzo Stofile at 012 441 3516.
* Cultural Events Programme - Ms Busi Dlamini at 012 441 3467 or 082 387 9012 and Ms Vanessa Mahibila at 012 441 3559 or 082 803 7808.
* Public Art Programme - Mr Omphemetse Letsapa at 012 441 3519 or 082 4727437 Mr Moleleki Ledimo at 012 441 3071
Only posted and hand delivered application forms will be accepted. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted.
There is no closing date for applications. Please pay attention to the Section C Processing of Applications. No urgent application will be accepted.
Download Revised Guidelines and application forms are available on the DAC website.